Friday, January 22, 2021

Eggs To Dye For with Sunny Studio

 Hi friends! Today, I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog with a card featuring the newly released, Eggs To Dye For. 



To create my card, I first cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies, and ink blended my background using Peacock Feathers and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide inks. Next, I cut a grassy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies and ink blended it with Fresh Pear and Grassy Knoll from the PinkFresh Studio Ink Cubes - Over the Hills. I cut a white rectangle and attached my inked background to it to create a little border before attaching to a light pink scalloped frame. 

Next, I stamped the eggs from Eggs To Dye For  and die cut with the Coordinating Dies



Next, I stamped and colored (with Copic markers) the sweet chicks from Chickie Baby and die cut with the Chickie Baby Dies. The stamped and colored images were then arranged onto my background and attached, using foam tape on some for dimension. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from Eggs to Dye For with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink directly onto the background to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I've inspired you to get a jumpstart on your Easter and Spring cards!

Hugs,
Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...