Monday, January 25, 2021

Valentine Theme Week with Pretty Pink Posh

 Hi there! I'm so excited to be kicking off Valentine Theme Week with Pretty Pink Posh! Today I'm sharing this fun slimline shaker card, mixing together some of the newest release with some previous ones - I just love how all the products work so well together!!

Save 15% off items in the Valentine section during our Valentine Theme Week!


To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock using the largest die from the Slimline: Peekaboo Windows Dies, and ink blended it with Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered some watered down Peacock Feathers onto my background for interest and set aside to dry.

Next, I did some paper piecing using the Valentine Hearts Stamp Set. First, I stamped the large scalloped hearts onto white cardstock and die cut them with the Valentine Hearts Coordinating Dies. I then stamped it again onto some patterned paper, fussy cut the hearts, and glued it to the die cut scalloped hearts. The other patterned hearts were simply die cut using the coordinating dies. 


I stamped the darling cupids from the Cupid Friends Stamp Set, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Coordinating Dies. Next, I stamped the word "Love", from the Valentine Hearts Stamp Set, onto white cardstock with Red ink, then I white heat embossed the sentiment from All My Love onto a black strip of cardstock.


 
Next, I created a white frame border using the Slimline Dies. I then cut a piece of acetate to fit the opening and attached to the backside of the frame. Lastly, I sprinkled some 4mm Sweetheart Sequins Mix onto my card base, then lined the rectangle with Double Sided Foam Sticky Strips, and attached to the front of my card, making sure it is tightly sealed to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to start creating some Valentine's cards!

Big Hugs,
Tammy



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...