Friday, February 5, 2021

Meow & Furever with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a card, featuring these adorable kitties from the new set, Meow & Furever. This set is Purr-fect for so many occasions, and I'm in love with the punny greetings!



To begin, I cut Bristol cardstock to an A2 size and ink blended it with Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide inks. I splattered some Dusty Concord, thinned with water, onto the background to create a bit of interest. Next, I cut a piece of white cardstock smaller than my background, then cut a circle grid using the Window Quad Circles Dies.  I then attached it to the inked background using foam tape for dimension.


Next, I stamped the images from Meow & Furever, colored with Copic markers, and cut them out with the Meow & Furever Dies.  I arranged the images onto my card, using foam tape on the kitties. 


Lastly, I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a black cardstock sentiment strip and attached my card front to a white card base to finish it up!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Tammy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...