Sunday, February 7, 2021

Favor-It with Lawn Fawn - Pizza Box Favor

Hi friends! I'm so excited to be starting a new monthly blog feature, using Lawn Fawn products, called Favor-It.  I absolutely love creating favors and little gifts, so I thought this would be a fun way to showcase my favorite stamps in a creative way, other than a card. This month, I have a fun Pizza box favor, featuring Pizza My Heart. Inside there's a pizza gummy, sitting on top of the infamous Lawn Fawn green shreddies, lol! This is such a fun little favor for multiple occasions - how fun would these be to hand out at a kids pizza themed party?

To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock using the largest die from the Small Stitched Square Stackables. I then stamped it with the Gingham Backdrops using Lobster Ink to create a cute gingham tablecloth background. Next, I cut a smaller square from Bristol cardstock, again using the Small Stitched Square Stackables, and lightly ink blended it with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink. I attached the gingham background to the Pizza Box


I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut the images from the following sets:



Next, I arranged my stamped images onto the pizza box, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. The sentiment was stamped onto a strip of white cardstock and cut to fit the width of the box.


Lastly, I filled the pizza box with some Lawn Fawn green shreddies that I keep (hoard, lol) and then placed a Gummi Pizza on top to finish up my favor box! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this new blog feature! I would love to hear any suggestions of favors you would like to see in the future...leave me a comment!

Have a great day!

Big Hugs,

Tammy














4 comments:

  1. That is the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and am glad we’ll be able to see new ideas every month!!! Can you please share your marker colors you used? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Here's the Copic colors:
      Mice:W5, W4, W2, W0, W000
      Reds:R59, R46, R27, R24, R14
      Greens: G28, G24, G20, YG01
      Grays: C3, C1, C0
      Browns: E55, E53, E51, E50
      Yellow: Y23, Y21, Y000
      Hope that's helpful. Let me know if you have any question!

      Delete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...