Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Mini Valentine' s with Heffy Doodle

 Hi friends! I'm soo excited to be a Guest Designer for Heffy Doodle for the month of Febuary. Their fun and whimsical designs paired with awesome puns captured my heart! I created a fun set of mini Valentine's cards, using a variety of sets, because I couldn't decide on just one, LOL.


To begin, I cut (4) 4 inch squares from heavy white cardstock and cut a heart opening using the Stitched Hearts Dies. Next, I cut another 4 squares from Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended the backgrounds with Distress Oxide Inks (Purple: Wilted Violet & Milled Lavender, Aqua: Peacock Feathers & Tumbled Glass, Sea Green: Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio, Pink: Picked Raspberry & Spun Sugar).

 I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut the images from the following sets:



Next, I cut some sandy borders using the Stitched Slopey Joes Border Dies, ink blended them with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink, and attached them to 3 of my inked backgrounds. I then adhered the heart frames to the backgrounds using foam tape for dimension. 



I die cut red and white cardstock using the Valentine and Be Mine  dies to create the fun scripty sentiment on each mini card, and white heat embossed the other punny sentiments onto black cardstock strips. 


Lastly, I added some little die cut red hearts to each card and attached my card fronts to 4 X 4 white card bases to complete my project! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,

Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...