Monday, March 22, 2021

Easter Theme Week with Pretty Pink Posh


Hi friends! I'm so excited to be kicking off  Easter Theme Week with Pretty Pink Posh! I'm sharing a slimline card, combining older sets with some new items, to create this fun Easter scene!

** All items in the Easter Section are 15% off during theme week!!



To begin, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:



Next, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock using the Slimline: Peekaboo Windows Dies. I ink blended the background with Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks, adding some splatters for interest. I then cut the grassy borders using the Nature Essentials Dies, ink blended with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn inks and pieced them together to span across the length of my card. 
I arranged the sweet images onto my card, adding foam squares on some for dimension. 


Lastly, I die cut pink cardstock 3 times using the Fancy Easter Script Dies, stacked together, and attached across my card. I then attached my card front to a white 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to create some fun Easter, or Spring cards! See you tomorrow for Day 2 of Easter Theme Week!

Hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...