Friday, March 19, 2021

Feeling Froggy with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing a fun birthday card, featuring the adorable set, Feeling Froggy


To begin, I cut a white A2 rectangle and another using the green dot paper from Polka Dot Parade 6X6 Paper. I then cut the polka dot paper using the Fishtail Banner II Dies and attached to the white card base. 

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:


Copic Colors Used:

  • Greens: YG67, YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01, YG00
  • Browns: E44, E43, E42, E41
  • Hat: R22, R20, R000, Y18, Y13, Y11



Next, I cut a white scalloped circle using the Scalloped Circle Mat 2 Dies and layered a Stitched Circle, ink blended with Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I cut another circle then used the Slimline Nature Borders Dies to cut a curved edge for the water, and ink blended it with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean. Next, I arranged the images onto my card, using foam tape on some for dimension. 


Lastly, I cut a black cardstock banner using the Slimline Pennant Dies, and white heat embossed the sentiment from Froggy Friends to complete my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...