Friday, April 23, 2021

Chloe Alphabet with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! Today I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing a fun and bright Tropical card featuring the whimsical new Chloe Alphabet dies. I absolutely love creating fun and playful sentiments on my cards, and this new alphabet die fits the bill and will be one I reach for regularly! 


To begin, I cut a piece of white cardstock to 3.75 X 5.5". I used the Stitched Circle Large Dies to cut a circle which will create a nice little focal point for my little tropical scene! Next, I ink bended Bristol smooth cardstock with Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I then cut a sandy border and wavy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, and attached them to make background, making sure it fit within the circle frame. I then cut a piece of yellow paper A2 sized from the Sleek Stripes Paper  and mounted it onto a white card base. I attached the ink blended background, then the white circle frames piece was attached with foam tape for dimension.

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:




I arranged the colored images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I die cut the word "ALOHA" 3 times from bright pink cardstock using the  Chloe Alphabet dies and stacked together to create a bold sentiment to complete my card.



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you love the new Chloe Alphabet die as much as I do and are inspired to create custom sentiments on your cards...it adds such a special touch!

Hugs,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...