Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Mother's Day Theme Week with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi friends! It's Mother's Day Theme Week over on the Pretty Pink Posh blog!! This week we are celebrating Mom's, or maybe someone who has been like a mom to you. Today, I'm sharing a card and tag set using the Floral Corners stamp set , along with some other new items.


To begin, I cut an A2 piece Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide inks over the Pretty Petals Stencil. I splattered some Worn Lipstick ink, thinned with water, and black acrylic paint onto my stenciled background to create some interest. Next, I die cut white cardstock three times using the Scallop Frames Dies, stacked together and attached to my stenciled background.


Next, I stamped the images from Floral Corners, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Floral Corners Coordinating Dies. The butterfly comes from the Mom stamp set and was cut out using the coordinating dies. After arranging the colored images onto my card, I created a bold sentiment using the Mom/Mother Script Dies. I die cut Bristol smooth cardstock three times, stacked together, and ink blended the Mom sentiment with Shabby Shutters and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide inks to create an ombre effect. Next, using the Simple Strips Dies, I die cut black sentiment strips. I white heat embossed them with sentiments from the Mom stamp set and attached to my card. Lastly, I added some clear sequins from the Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix for a little sparkle and the perfect finishing touch!


The tag was created by cutting a piece of Bristol cardstock using the Scallop Square Tag Dies. I taped off the edges with washi tape and ink blended Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide inks over the Pretty Petals Stencil. Next, I stamped the floral image from Floral Corners, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Floral Corners Coordinating Dies. The sentiment was created using the Mom/Mother Script Dies, and ink blended with green inks to create an ombre effect. Lastly, I cut black cardstock using the Simple Strips Dies, white heat embossed the sentiment from the Mom stamp set and attached to my tag. I finished off the tag by adding a few clear sequins from the Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you were inspired to create something beautiful for the amazing women in your life! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...