Friday, May 21, 2021

Looking Sharp with Sunny Studio

Hello! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing this fun birthday card, featuring the Looking Sharp Stamp Set. Those sweet, smiling cacti and succulents are just the cutest!!


To begin, I cut Bristol cardstock to 3 X 8" and ink blended the background with Abandoned Coral and Tattered Rose Distress Oxide inks. I splattered some water, then some thinned Abandoned Coral ink onto the background to create some interest. Next, I created a frame by die cutting white cardstock using the Scalloped die from the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. I then centered the stitched mat die onto the scalloped rectangle and ran through my die cut machine to create a frame, and attached it to my card. 


Next, I stamped the images from Looking Sharp onto Bristol cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and die cut the images with the Looking Sharp Dies.

Copic Colors Used:
Greens: G28, G24, G21, G20 and YG67, YG13, YG03, YG01, YG00
Pots: E19, E17, E15, E13, E11
Coral: R35, R32, R30, R00
Yellow: Y15, Y13, Y11, Y000


Next, I stamped the sentiment onto my card using black ink. Lastly, I arranged the images and attached them using foam tape for dimension, then adhered my card front to a white slimline card base to complete my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulously crafty day!

Hugs, 

Tammy












No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...