Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Treasure Island with Rachelle Anne Miller Designs

Hello friends! I'm so excited to announce that I have joined the Design Team for Rachelle Anne Miller Designs! Her designs are so beautifully illustrated, a touch of whimsy mixed with a storybook look, makes Rachelle's designs amongst my favorites! Today, I am sharing a card featuring the adorable digital stamp, Treasure Island


To create my card, I printed the digital image onto Hammermill 100lb. paper, sizing it to a 4 X 6 print. Next, I cut my paper to approximately 3 1/2 X 8" - a modified slimline size. My card is a bit wider than a traditional slimline card, but fits perfectly in a business envelope.


I colored the image with Copic markers, adding white gel pen highlights. Next, I masked off my colored images and lightly inked the sky using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I then stamped a sentiment and seagulls from My Favorite Things in black ink. The Friend sentiment was cut from red cardstock three times using an alpha die from Hello Bluebird. I stacked them together and attached to my card for a custom sentiment.


Lastly, I attached my card to a black cardstock mat, then to a white card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...