Friday, June 4, 2021

Cupcake Shaped Die with Sunny Studio

Hello! Today I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing this sweet shaped cheese cupcake card using the Cupcake Shaped Die. 


To begin, I cut the cupcake base from 110 lb white cardstock using the Cupcake outline die. Next, I cut the cupcake from Bristol smooth cardstock. I then used the Stitched Circle Large Dies and Stitched Circle Small Dies to cut small circles to resemble cheese. I ink blended it with Scattered Straw and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide inks then layered it onto a die cut yellow cardstock cupcake, using foam tape for dimension. I cut the striped cupcake liner from the Very Merry 6X6 Paper and the candle and sprinkles from the Polka-Dot Parade 6X6 Paper and assembled the cupcake.

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:



I arranged the stamped images onto the card, attaching with foam tape to add a bit of dimension, and stamped the sentiment from Harvest Mice Stamps onto a black cardstock sentiment banner. Lastly, I attached the cupcake to a white card base die cut using the partial die cutting technique to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Tammy 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...