Thursday, June 10, 2021

RAM June 2021 Release

Hi friends! It's release day over at Rachelle Anne Miller! Today I'm sharing a mini slimline card, featuring the brand new digi stamp, Birthday Turtle. This sweet turtle image is part of a 4 stamp digi release, available in the store now!


To begin, I printed the image onto Hammermill 100lb. bright white cardstock and trimmed it to a mini slimline size, 3 1/4 X 6 1/4". I masked off the image and inked a pretty pink sky with Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar Distress Oxides using the  Lawn Fawn cloudy stencil. I then splattered some watered down Kitsch Flamingo ink onto my panel to add a bit of interest and movement.


Next, I colored the Birthday Turtle image with Copic markers, adding highlights with a white gel pen.

Copic Colors Used:

Green: YG67, YG13, YG03, YG01, YG00, YG000
Brown: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
Pinks: R85, R83, R81; RV02, RV00, RV000
Yellow: Y18, Y15, Y11, Y000
Orange: YR14, YR12, YR21
Blue: B02, B01, B000, B0000


I created the custom HB2U sentiment using Lawn Fawn's Oliver Alpha. I cut the sentiment twice from white cardstock, stacked on top of each other, and lightly inked the bottom of the letters with the same Distress Oxide inks as my sky to create an ombre look. I cut the sentiment again from black cardstock and layered the white letters on top, just slightly offset. Lastly, I attached my card panel to a white 3 1/2 X 6 1/2" white card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to stop by the RAM store to check out the new release and other amazing products! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...