Friday, May 7, 2021

Scalloped Fence Die with Sunny Studio

Hi there! Today I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog with a sweet and simple card, featuring the newly released Scalloped Fence Die. I love how easy it is to piece together to create a custom size fence border for any size card! The sweet critters from Beach Buddies are sweetly perched on the fence, sending lots of smiles!


To begin, I cut a rectangle panel of Bristol smooth cardstock a little smaller than A2 size and ink blended it with Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I splattered a bit of watered down Salty Ocean ink onto the background to add a bit of interest to the sky. Next, I cut a grassy border from Bristol paper using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, ink blended with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks, and attached to the inked background, cutting off the excess. I then cut the Scalloped Fence from white cardstock three times and pieced together to create a border, tucking it behind the grassy border. I matted my panel on a piece of white cardstock, then onto a yellow A2 rectangle cut from the Classic Sunburst Paper.


I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:


I arranged the colored images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I white heat embossed the sentiment from Beach Buddies onto a strip of black cardstock, and attached the card front to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope your day is full of smiles!!

Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...