Thursday, May 6, 2021

Release Day - Word Buddies Jungle with Hello Bluebird

Hi there! Welcome to the last day of previews for the Hello Bluebird release, available tonight at 7PM MST! My card features the adorable set, Word Buddies Jungle (OMG, that gorilla!!) These cuties can be used with any of the Words Dies, Alphas, or the new You Make Me Smile Word Dies...sooo much fun!!


To begin, I cut a panel of Bristol cardstock and ink blended it with Seedless Preserves, Abandoned Coral, and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide inks, then splattered it with water, then white and black acrylic paint.

Next, I stamped the images from Word Buddies Jungle, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies. The vine and leaves are from Jungle Littles/ Coordinating Dies


The large sentiment was created using the Wild About You Words Die. I die cut it from black cardstock twice and once from white cardstock, and stacked them together, just slightly offset. 


I attached the stamped images to my card, tucking the leaves behind the sentiment, and using foam tape for dimension on the critters. Lastly, I adhered the inked panel to white cardstock, then a kraft A2 card base to finish up my card.

Thanks for stopping by! Pop on over to the Hello Bluebird blog for more release day inspiration from the team! I hope you guys LOVE the new release as much as I do...what's on your wishlist??

Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...