Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Preview Day2 - Rain or Shine with Hello Bluebird

Hello! Welcome to Day 2 of Previews for the new Hello Bluebird release, available May 6th at 7PM MST! Today, I am showcasing the adorable set called Rain or Shine. I combined it with the new Partly Cloudy Die and Jane Small Alpha to create my card.


To begin, I cut a rectangular panel of Bristol cardstock slightly smaller than A2 size and ink blended it with Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I splattered some water, then white acrylic paint onto my background. Once dry, I white heat embossed the "rain" onto my inked background.

Next, I stamped the images from Rain or Shine, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies. 


I die cut the rainbow sentiment (three times) using the new Jane Small Alpha and lined it up along the bottom, making sure it was centered. Before attaching, I stamped the sentiment in black ink from another new set, Singing in the Rain. 


I arranged the colored images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I attached my card front to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are loving the new release so far! Make sure you stop by the Hello Bluebird blog for more Day 2 previews from the team!

See you tomorrow for release day!!

Hugs







No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...