Tuesday, May 4, 2021

MFT & Friends - May 2021 Release


Hi friends! I'm thrilled to be joining MFT & Friends for the May 2021 release. This is another fabulous release, and I really enjoyed creating some projects to share with you this month!  My card today features the adorable set Cuteness Overload, illustrated by the amazing Rachelle Anne Miller. I paired it with the new In Stitches Alphabet because I can never refuse a good alpha die, and this one is!!


I started by cutting an A2 sized rectangle from the Gift Wrap Paper Pad. I cut a smaller rectangle and lightly ink blended some blue ink in the center of the panel, then splattered some watered down ink to give it some interest. Next, I stamped the bear from Cuteness Overload, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies.


I then stamped the sentiment using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink onto the bottom of the inked panel. 
Using the new In Stitches Alphabet, I cut out "HUGS" (minus the U, lol) from Sno Cone and Black Licorice cardstock. I layered them together, just slightly offset, and attached them to my card, leaving space for the bear. Lastly, I adhered the sweet bear onto my card using foam tape for dimension then attached my card front to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Head over to the MFT blog to see the release day post! Happy shopping1

Hugs


26 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the plaid background and that gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the plaid background and that gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the plaid background and that gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love the plaid background and that gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! Love the sweet bear! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love those big letters lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is good. Excellent card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE! I LOVE the bear in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I didn't think I wanted the bear stamp and now seeing your card that would be a yes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever incorporating the better in the HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this darling bear! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layers. I like the color mix.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love how you colored the bear: he's popping out the card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and I can see it for a New Baby as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful, soft tones and simply perfect. Thank you for the inspiration, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable card! Your coloring of the bear is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute idea. I think his little tummy really does resemble the "U". Cuteness overload is s perfect name.

    ReplyDelete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...