Friday, June 25, 2021

Pelican Girl with RAM

Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing a card, featuring the sweet digi image, Pelican Girl from Rachelle Anne Miller.

To begin, I printed the image onto Copic friendly paper, then cut it down to a 5 1/4" square. Next, I masked off the image with masking paper, then applied some masking tape about an inch from the bottom and ink blended the sand with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks. I then splattered some Vintage Photo ink, thinned with water, onto the sand with a paintbrush to add some interest. I did the same with white acrylic paint once the brown ink dried. Next, I masked off the next area to create the water and ink blended it with Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass D.O. The sky was created with a simple wash of Tumbled Glass, then splattered with Peacock Feathers. 


Next, I colored the image with Copic markers.

Copic Colors Used:

Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Pink: R85, R83, R81
Violet: BV08, BV02, BV000
Orange: YR07, YR04, Y38, Y35
Grays: C00, C0, C1, C3, C5


Lastly, I added some die cut clouds and a fun die cut sentiment from Hello Bluebird. I attached my finished card front to white cardstock, then a 5 1/2" aqua card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! have a wonderful weekend!

Big Hugs,
Tammy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...