Friday, June 18, 2021

Sunburst Embossing Folder with Sunny Studio

Hi there! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing this fun summer inspired card, featuring the Sunburst Embossing Folder. I just love the dimension and texture it adds to a card, and when combined with the Fabulous Flamingos Stamps, it makes for a perfect backdrop for these cuties!


To begin, I embossed a piece of Bristol cardstock using the Sunburst Embossing Folder. I then ink blended it with Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks to create a bright, sunshiny background for the flamingos. Next, I die cut white cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle Dies, cutting out a window with the Stitched Arch Dies.


I cut a sandy border and ocean wave border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, ink blended them with Distress Oxide inks, then attached them to the Sunburst inked panel. I then attached the white window frame onto the inked background using foam tape for dimension.

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:

Tropical Scenes Stamps/ Coordinating Dies


I arranged the stamped images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a black cardstock strip then attached my card front to an A2 piece of patterned paper from the Summer Splash Paper to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...