Friday, July 30, 2021

Animal Tree with Rachelle Anne Miller

Hi there! I'm sharing a Christmas in July card for Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios today featuring the digital stamp, Animal Tree.


To create my card, I printed the image onto Copic friendly cardstock, cutting it down to an A2 size. Next, I masked the image and ink blended the background with Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide inks. I then colored the image with copic markers.

Copic Colors Used:
 Bunny: W5, W3, W1, W0
Bird: E44, E43, E42, E41
Squirrel: E25, E23, E31, E30
Red: R59, R27, R24, R14
Pink: RV13, RV10, RV000
Yellow: YR24, Y23, Y21
Green: YG67, G07, G02, G00, G000
Snow: B000, B0000


Next, I splattered white acrylic paint, thinned with water, onto my background to create a snowy effect. I then die cut the Winter Woods Overlay Die from Hello Bluebird from white cardstock and attached it over my scene with foam tape for dimension. 


To finish my card, I white heat embossed a sentiment from Typed Christmas Stamp by Hello Bluebird onto a red sentiment strip and added some die cut snowflakes. I added some clear jewels to the center of the snowflakes for the finishing touch and a little sparkle!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Tammy








No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...