Friday, July 2, 2021

Beach Buddies with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog with this fun, summer themed slimline card, featuring the adorable stamp set, Beach Buddies. These cuties are enjoying a day at the beach, and with the blazing temps here in Vegas, I must say I'm jealous, lol!


To begin, I cut Bristol cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4" and lightly ink blended the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. I cut the ocean and sandy borders using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies and ink blended them with Salty Ocean, Antique Linen, and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks and attached to the background.

I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:

Balloon Rides/ Coordinating Dies

Next, I arranged the stamped images onto my card and attached them, using foam tape on some for dimension. I then stamped the sentiment from Beach Buddies in black ink onto my card.


Lastly, I attached the card front to white cardstock, then onto a bright pink 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...