Monday, July 5, 2021

RAM July 2021 Release

Hello! Today, I'm sharing a sneak peek of the sweet, soon to be released digi stamp from  Rachelle Anne Miller. This adorable image, called Little Pilot, is part of a 4 stamp release arriving on July 8th!


To create my card, I printed the image onto Hammermill 110lb. cardstock, sizing the image to the 4 X 6 option on my printer. Next, I colored the image with Copic markers, then fussy cut it.

Next, I cut an A2 sized rectangle of Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended it with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers. I then splattered some Peacock Feathers, thinned with water, onto the background to add a bit of interest. Next, I die cut a thin, white frame and attached it to the inked background and added some die cut clouds.


Lastly, I added a stamped and die cut sentiment from Hello Bluebird, then attached the Little Pilot image to my card with foam tape for dimension. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...