Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Christmas in July with Hello Bluebird

Hi friends!  I absolutely LOVE creating for Christmas, so I'm jumping on the Christmas in July bandwagon with a card featuring the North Pole Littles stamp set

To begin, I cut an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended it with Cracked Pistachio and Pine Needles Distress Oxide inks, then added some splatters of thinned white acrylic paint to create a snowy effect. Next, I die cut a white frame using the Gallery Frame #2 Die, adding a snowy hill cut using the Hill and Dale Die before attaching to my inked background. I then cut some red striped patterned paper using the Gallery Frame #6 Die to create a fun frame for my card.

I stamped the images from North Pole Littles, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the North Pole Littles Dies.

Copic Colors Used:

Reindeer: E29, E25, E23, E31, E30
Red: E59, E27, E24, E14
Green: G29, G07, G02, G00, G000


Next, I added the colored images to my card, using foam tape for dimension. The "merry" sentiment was cut from red and white cardstock using the Christmas Words #1 Die. Lastly, I white heat embossed Christmas from the Merry Wishes Stamp onto a strip of black cardstock to finish up my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope my Christmas in July card inspired you to get a jump start on your holiday cards! Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...