Friday, July 16, 2021

Designer's Choice with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! This week it's Designer's Choice over on the Sunny Studio blog! I absolutely love summer and underwater themed cards, so I combined a few of my favorite sets to create this fun split scene slimline card...looks like there's a party both on the beach and under the sea!


To begin, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:

Oceans of Joy/ Coordinating Dies


Next, I cut Bristol smooth cardstock to using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies and cut it in half. I inked the top of the panel with Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. The bottom half of the panel was ink blended with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide inks. I then cut a sandy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, inked it with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxides, and cut 2 borders to fit the width of the card. 


Next, I attached the inked panel to a white Scalloped Frame Die, then arranged the colored images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I white heat embossed the sentiment from Fabulous Flamingos onto a strip of black cardstock to complete my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my summer themed card featuring a few of my faves! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs,

Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...