Friday, July 23, 2021

Piggy Party with Hello Bluebird

Hello friends! I'm back with a birthday card featuring these sweet little piggies from Hello Bluebird . These cuties look like they are having such a good time celebrating!

To begin, I cut an A2 rectangle using Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended it with Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered the background with some Peacock Feathers, thinned with water, and then white acrylic paint to add some interest. I then die cut white cardstock (three times) using the Gallery Frame #2 Die and stacked on top of each other and attached to the inked background. 

I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:

Pig Out/ Coordinating Dies                                                                                                                          Party on the Farm/ Coordinating Dies

Copic Colors Used:

Pigs: E13, E11, E00, E0000
Aqua: BG18, BG13, BG11, BG000
Yellow: Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11, Y000
Pink: RV69, RV55, RV02, RV10, RV000


Next, I arranged the stamped images onto my card, attaching them with foam tape for dimension. I  white heat embossed a sentiment from Party on the Farm onto a strip of black cardstock, then attached my card front to a white A2 card base.


Lastly, I added some clear sequins in various sizes for the finishing touch and some sparkle!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Tammy









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Tammy and thank you for adding the copics you used ! đŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...