Saturday, August 14, 2021

'Garden Friends' Scene Creator with Rachelle Anne Miller

Hello friends! I have a card to share, featuring the new 'Garden Friends' Scene Creator digital stamp for Rachelle Anne Miller. I love the flexibility of this adorable set! You can use a couple of the stamps, or the whole set to create a sweet scene! I chose a few of my favorite critters to create a mini scene.


To begin, I printed the digital image onto Copic friendly paper, colored the images with Copic markers, and cut them with my Scan N' Cut.

Copic Colors Used:

Bunny: W5, W3, W1, W0, W00 and R21. R00(cheeks and ears)
Hedgehog: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41 and E13, E11, E0000 (face)
Yellows: Y18, Y15, Y13, Y000
Blues: BV04, BV02, BV01, BV000
Pinks: RV66, RV55, RV02, RV000


Next, I cut Bristol smooth cardstock using a stitched rectangle die and lightly ink blended the background with Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink. I then die cut the grass border using Hello Bluebird's Grassy Knoll Die and ink blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I attached all the die cut images to the inked background, using foam tape on some for dimension.


 I attached the rectangle to an A2 piece of  MFT's Buffalo Brights Paper with foam tape. Lastly, I die cut the sentiment using a sentiment banner die from Lawn Fawn to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...