Friday, August 13, 2021

Outback Critters with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog with this fun set of mini note cards, featuring the adorable set, Outback Critters. These little cards are perfect to tuck into a kid's lunchbox as a note of encouragement or just a fun little surprise to let them know you're thinking of them! 


To begin, I stamped the images from Outback Critters onto Bristol smooth cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Coordinating Dies. Next, I cut 3 white scalloped mats using the largest die from the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies. I then cut 3 circles from Bristol cardstock using the Stitched Circle Dies, and ink blended each background with Distress Oxide inks.


Next, I cut the sand and grass borders using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies and attached to the ink blended circles, and layered them onto the white scalloped circles.


I then stamped the punny sentiments from Outback Critters onto each card before attaching the critters with foam tape. I did not attach them to a card base, as to keep it simple and less bulky. Just write your note of encouragement on the backside and tuck into your kiddos lunch or backpack! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Do you make little notes for your kids or loved ones? Such a fun little project! Have a great day!

Hugs,

Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...