Friday, October 15, 2021

Christmas Critters with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog  sharing these festive holiday gift tags, featuring the adorable set, Christmas Critters. 


To begin, I stamped the images from Christmas Critters, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Christmas Critters Dies. Next, I cut the tag bases from the All Is Bright 6X6 Paper using the Scalloped Tag Circle Dies. I then cut a white circle using the Stitched Circle Dies and layered it onto the tag bases. Next, I cut a smaller circle from black cardstock, again using the Stitched Circle Dies. I white heat embossed snowflakes from Penguin Pals, then splattered some white acrylic paint onto each black circle to give them a nice snowy look before layering them onto the tags.


Next, I attached the colored images to the tags using foam tape for dimension. I stamped the punny sentiments from Christmas Critters and Merry Mice in black ink onto white cardstock strips.


Lastly, I added some red bakers twine and the sentiment strips for the finishing touch! These tags would be such a fun way to add a handmade touch to any package or treat! 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, 

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...