Friday, October 1, 2021

Fall Friends with Sunny Studio

Hi there! Today I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog with this sweet Fall themed slimline card, featuring the adorable set,  Fall Friends. 


To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock using the Stitched Mat Die from the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. I blended some Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks onto the background, then added a grassy border cut from the Slimline Nature Borders Dies I ink blended the grassy border using Scattered Straw and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide inks. 



Next, I stamped the images from  Fall Friends, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Fall Friends Dies. I arranged the colored images onto my card using foam tape on some for dimension. I then stamped a sentiment from Harvest Mice onto a strip of white cardstock with marmalade ink. Lastly, I adhered the background to a dark kraft Scalloped Frame, then onto a white card base to complete my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...