Sunday, October 3, 2021

Halloween Theme Week with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi friends! I'm excited to be wrapping up Halloween Theme Week over at Pretty Pink Posh!  I have a fun project to share, using the new Halloween Circles  stamp set.

**All items in the Halloween Section are 15% during theme week!


I LOVE creating little favors and gifts, so I had fun creating these little Halloween Lollipops! To begin, I stamped the images from Halloween Circles , colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies. I then attached the die cut images onto the black cardstock pinked circles. Next, I created the lollipop covers...you guys, they are sooo easy! You could easily mass produce these for the kiddos Halloween class parties, trick-or-treaters, or even co-workers!

Here's a step-by-step photo tutorial:


First, cut 2 of the mats from the Halloween Circles Coordinating Dies and score at the first angle as shown in picture.


Next, attach them together, lining it up with the score line as shown. Punch a hole in the center and fold towards the center so it makes a little tent.


Insert the lollipop through the punched hole. Just a note: these lollipops were a bit too large in diameter, so I folded down the edges so they didn't peek out the sides. 


Put a glue dot on both sides of the lollipop and fold it up to close.


Once all the lollipop holders were made, I added the Halloween Circles to each one with foam tape. Next, I stamped the sentiment from Monster Hugs onto a white cardstock strip and attached to the front of the lollipop. Lastly, I tied a piece of black ribbon to each lollipop to add a special touch!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed Halloween Theme Week and you are inspired to make some "spooky" treats!

Hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...