Friday, December 24, 2021

Lacy Snowflakes with Sunny Studio

Hello friends and Merry Christmas Eve! Today, I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing this fun holiday card featuring the Lacy Snowflake Dies,  with one of my all time favorite sets, Feeling Frosty


To begin, I cut Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4" and ink blended the background with Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose Distressed Oxide inks. I then splattered the background with thinned white acrylic ink to create a snowy look. Next, I cut a white snowy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, lightly inking the edges with Tumbled Glass ink before adhering it to the background.

Next, I stamped the images from  Feeling Frosty, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Feeling Frosty Dies. I added some white dots to the snowmen using a stylus dipped in white acrylic paint to make it look like falling snow.



Next, I white heat embossed the large sentiment from Festive Greetings, centering it on my card. I then  arranged the die cut snowmen onto my card, attaching with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I die cut white cardstock using the Lacy Snowflake Dies and glued them to the background, then attached the background to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" white card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you all a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!!

Hugs,
Tammy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...