Friday, December 10, 2021

Lazy Christmas with Sunny Studio

Hello there! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing a card featuring the adorable set, Lazy Christmas. How adorable are those sloths lazily celebrating the holiday season? And that pun is just the best!!


To create this slimline card, I first began by stamping the images from Lazy Christmas and Christmas Critters. I colored them with Copic makers, added white gel pen highlights, and die cut with the coordinating Lazy Christmas Dies and Christmas Critters Dies

Next, I cut a white scalloped card base using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. I then used the smaller slimline stitched mat to cut a piece of navy cardstock, ink blending the edges with Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. I splattered some white acrylic paint onto the background and white heat embossed snowflakes from Christmas Critters to create a snowy backdrop for the sloths.


I white heat embossed the sentiment from Lazy Christmas onto the bottom of the navy background, then matted it with green cardstock before attaching it to the white scalloped rectangle.

Lastly, I attached the die cut images to my card, using foam tape for dimension. I added a few Pure White Jewels to my card and attached my card front to a white slimline card base to complete my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing holiday!

Hugs,

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...