Thursday, September 28, 2023

Hello Bluebird - Halloween Release - Ghostly Gift Card

Hello friends! Welcome to Day 1 of Previews for Hello Bluebird's adorable Halloween release, available September 29th at 7pm MST. 

My project features the darling new Ghostly Gift Card Die. This super-sized ghost is a fun way to present a gift card or even a little candy!


Products used!

Ghostly Gift Card Die
Spooky Text Stamp

To create the cards, I die cut the ghost three times from white cardstock. I lightly inked the edges with gray ink and added some cheeks with some blush ink. Next, I die cut some patterned paper using the Nesting A7 Die. Then, using a slightly smaller A7 die, I die cut panels from aqua, lavender, and orange cardstock. I added stars, cut using the Starry Sky Die, to create a fun background for the ghosts. I attached the ghosts to the cards, using Foam tape for dimension. I die cut some bats and the 'BOO' sentiment (both included with the Ghostly Gift Card Die) and stamped the sentiment from the new Spooky Text Stamp to complete my gift card holders!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Day 2 Previews (and Release Day)!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...