Sunday, September 17, 2023

Truckloads of Love with Sunny Studio

Hi there! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing a card featuring the adorable set, Truckloads of Love. I love how versatile this set is, allowing you to create for all seasons! I chose to create a Christmas themed card since they are my favorite to make!


To begin, I stamped the images from Truckloads of Love, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Truckloads of Love Dies. Next, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to an A2 size and ink blended it with Broken China and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I then splattered some white acrylic paint, thinned with water, onto the background to create a snowy feel. I then white heat embossed the 'Season's Greetings' sentiment from the Festive Greetings stamp set.


Next, I die cut some snowy hills using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, cutting them to size, inking the tops with Tumbled Glass ink, and attaching them to the bottom of my card. I die cut some trees from white cardstock using the Rustic Winter Dies, tucking them under the snowy borders. I added a white scalloped frame die cut using the Fancy Frames Stitched Scallop Rectangle Dies, attaching it with foam tape for dimension. I then white heat embossed the sentiment from Truckloads of Love onto a dark gray sentiment strip, and added some white Lacy Snowflakes to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...