Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Car Critters with Lawn Fawn

Hi friends! Today, I'm over on the Simon Says Stamp blog sharing this Father's Day slimline card, featuring Lawn Fawn's Car Critters and Slimline Dies from the brand new mini release.


To begin, I cut a large white stitched rectangle, using the Large Slimline with Sliders Die Cuts. Next, using the Small Slimline Lift the Flaps Die Cuts, I cut two rectangles from Bristol Smooth cardstock. I created a fun starry night background by die cutting my panel with the Snowy Backdrop and ink blending it with Faded Jeans, Broken China, and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. 

Next, I created the hills by die cutting the other slimline rectangle with the various dies from the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders Die Cuts and ink blended with the following Distress Oxide inks:

Grassy Hill: Shabby Shutters and Bundled Sage
Sandy Hill: Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs

I cut the mountains from Paper Bag Cardstock using the Stitched Mountain Border Lawn Cuts and adhered to my inked background. I then layered the grassy hill, the water, and the sandy hill to my background. Using the Road Border, I cut a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, layered over white cardstock, and tucked it under the water. 



Next, I stamped the images onto Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Premium Ink, colored with Copic markers, and die cut using these sets:

Beary Happy Holidays (fishing pole and fish)/ Coordinating Dies


To complete my card, I stamped the sentiment from Car Critters on the bottom of the sandy hill with black ink. The DAD sentiment was made by cutting Ground Coffee cardstock with Oliver's Stitched ABC's. I adhered above my stamped sentiment and attached my other images to my card, using foam tape on the car for dimension. to finish, I attached my completed panel to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" white card base.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I can't wait to see what you all create with Lawn Fawn's new mini release!! 

XO,
Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...